Infiniti QX50 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like Infiniti is still calling the QX50 the EX for the rest of the year.

When can we expect the rebadged models to come?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sad but true seems like the only refresh we are close to getting now from infiniti that is not a rebadge is the Q50. All the rest of the lines are just rebadged :(

·
Registered
361 Posts
you should start seeing them on dealer lots come next month to month and a half, wouldn't be surprised if you can order them now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Should give my dealer a call. Im curious if pricing and discounts is the same as the EX.
it might be tough to get a discount on the qx50 since it's brand new and should be easier to sell
ex models should fall under the end of the year model sales most dealers do

·
Registered
361 Posts
BTW I was passing by my dealership and seen a handful of what looked to be new QX50's, still with the plastic on them, sitting with Q50's

·
Registered
131 Posts
the only thing new from Infiniti right now is Q50, everything else is arriving at the dealers with new name plates QX50 included.

We should be seeing a redesigned QX50 shortly, the current iteration has been hanging around since 2007 and frankly the interior and some design cues are beginning to look dated.

·
Registered
57 Posts
seriously can't wait for the 2013 last quarter and 2014 first quarter auto shows :D with those might come some more info on the new qx50 design

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We can take a look at the Q30 concept photos that were just released to give us a hint at the new Infiniti design in an SUV sized car.

Look an eerie lot like the Q50.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Finally, a picture of the rear end. I hope this is what the Q50 ends up looking like. the chrome piece on the rear hatchdoor along side the tailights would be a nice touch and the exhaust covers are nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts