Infiniti QX50 Forum banner

What do you like/dislike about the Infiniti QX50?

2M views 42 replies 16 participants last post by  JoeCool6972 
I would be nice to have power folding seats because i always find it difficult to figure out how to fold down the seats properly in vehicles. It is less cargo space than i was expecting, but it should be enough space for most stuff i need to do. There just might not be much room to spare in those cases when you do have a lot of stuff.

I've never heard of the power folding seats before though. Is this a new thing, or am I just out of the loop?
the problem with folding the seats is actually finding the lever to do it, so even if there was a button i think it would still have people hunting for it.

I'm interested in this vehicle because it isn't quite as big as Infiniti's biggest SUVs. Not too big, not too small, just right. Besides that I just like the look of Infiniti cars. Infiniti is a luxury brand on the rise, and I would be happy to jump on board.

Plus, the array of options that I will get to choose from will make me like a kid in an (expensive) candy shop.
What would you need the QX50/EX for?
I wouldn't say they're a brand on the rise, they are a well established Japanese luxury car brand, they're just trying to improve the brand, making it more competitive.

the Q90 is one highly anticipated vehicle, it's basically their flagship model. I always loved the M sedan no matter what generation it was in.
with the new design language up on the drawing board, it should be epic