Infiniti QX50 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

What did you end up paying for it out the door? Color? Trim?

What were you driving before?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum!

What did you end up paying for it out the door? Color? Trim?

What were you driving before?
Hi RHA,
Sangria Red with wheat interiors, tech package.
The line departure and adaptative cruise control are my favourite for now. The only thing I would add is the power trunk and internet connection (car play or similar), hope next generation have them.

I was driving a BMW X3 black saphire also fully loaded.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Nice! Post up some pictures if you can.
How come you didn't stick with BMW? Have you seen the new BMW X4?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! Post up some pictures if you can.
How come you didn't stick with BMW? Have you seen the new BMW X4?
The looks of the BMW is great, and your mouth gets full when you say BMW, other than that they are just cars, not good customer service socks at all, This years models the inside are very cheap. not well finished and details are not good the leather feels very plasticky. the Infinity feels lot more luxury on the seats the only thing that would love to add is the function to adjust lower or higher the lumbar support as some of us don

The hybrid ones (i3 or i8) is a better option but for the price get a Tesla nicer, better range and customer service or the X6 with the M package and fully loaded.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I agree with you on that, as cool as it sounds to say "i own a bmw" there's really nothing special about most of them these day, they fell off. I like the direction Mercedes is going and at this rate their vehicles are seeming to be much more attractive that what BMW has aside from a few models.

Good choice on going Infiniti, you won't regret it. Seeing how good the qx50 is now and what it's next generation model will be like, it's something I cannot wait for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Going into the third month and loving it. Drives very nice. The ride is quite and stable. I don't miss the BMW bumpy rides at all! And enjoy driving the QX50 tons the color combination looks great and tuns a lot of heads to it! The only thing I didn't like is that this new model does not has the brand stitched to the seats. That was such a nice detail.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love all of them I'm for a in for a Tesla (even that the interiors do not look luxury) (but customer service is great) and Mercedes-Benz except for the GLK that looks cheep in the interior.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Their interiors could be better.
In the future it would be great if they look into making bespoke interiors an option.
I do however like how the dash looks with the massive screen in the middle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts