Infiniti QX50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No market for it. QX50 is an entry level compact SUV for families. I don't think performance is much of a priority or they would get the FX or QX60
thats true but I still see some younger guys in these, it's pretty much the smaller Infiniti FX. It's like how some people buy a G sedan over M.
might just be a matter of time till we see performance CUV's go mainstream

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah that usually is the case but Infiniti might be just holding back at the moment with IPL until all their line ups gets refreshed.
that sounds much more practical
but of course it depends what their aim is
they do have a heavy Formula 1 presence and did promote the Q50 alongside their Formula 1 car, which to me say a lot about where they want to go with their cars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hope they realized how badly the introduction of their IPL really bombed. I guess they are in behind closed doors working on something to regain the fan base for the performance models coming in at a later date.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is because their IPLs aren't really that much better in performance. Kind of like how the F Sport packages are like for Lexus.

They are mostly visual.
the F sport packages I felt were just a trim and were not really carrying any real performance gains. Hopefully something can change with the IPL models so it would be worth it to look in to buying.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.