Infiniti QX50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think about the Eau Rouge styling? Should it be applied to the QX50?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm not so sure that putting more carbon fiber on the QX50 would look good. It might be useful as far as reducing weight but I don't think it will do much for the styling. It would be nice to get a few more contours on the side of the QX50.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They don't have any real CF on the QX50 so if and when they do add it, it will be a nice "upgrade"
There's is styling to it. Compare a regular Q50 to the Eau Rouge model and you'll see, it's not significant but it's enough to signify it's a performance model

·
Registered
131 Posts
They don't have any real CF on the QX50 so if and when they do add it, it will be a nice "upgrade"
There's is styling to it. Compare a regular Q50 to the Eau Rouge model and you'll see, it's not significant but it's enough to signify it's a performance model
ok fine but I think theres alot more on the QX50 that needs to be updated before they even dream of a performance derivative. The QX50 is 7 years old, alot has changed in terms of technology and more importantly consumer tastes...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok fine but I think theres alot more on the QX50 that needs to be updated before they even dream of a performance derivative. The QX50 is 7 years old, alot has changed in terms of technology and more importantly consumer tastes...
you're right, chances are they developed the next generation model with a high performance trim in mind, which helps. using the current platform would be hard since it was not likely built with high performance in mind

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is there a different body kit on the Eau Rouge Q50? I didn't really notice anything different in styling between the Eau Rouge and the regular Q50.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the lower portion of the front bumper has some big changes. the rest is simple enough, side skirts and rear diffuser.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Even the Sentra SE-R had an aggressive kit going on, nissan always goes a good job with performance aero.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I think that is just the concept m4

i doubt the production will be that low to the ground

plus the Q50 is still a family sedan

the M4 is a performance coupe. it deserves to be lower and more aggressive. the q50 needs to stay practical.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Likely the production model will sit a bit higher, overall the ride height seems practical enough on a production model if you look at other shots of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts