Infiniti QX50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , I have a 2015 QX50 3.7 RWD VQ37VHR

I want to Remove the Cats & Install Test Pipes as I will be tuning the Car . My question is I can’t find any information on which test pipe would fit / If there’s compatibility with other Infiniti parts for a test pipe , if anyone has any information / advice before I dump money into trying figure it out that would be great thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
The idea has been kicked around here with no success. 370Z and Q50 stuff doesn't appear to be compatible. Unless you know a real talented custom fabricator and are willing to take some chances... Right before I bought my 2017, I heard an FX or JX35 (?) that shit fire tearing away from a light. Would have loved to know what he/she had done to it. Good luck and please post any progress on it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The idea has been kicked around here with no success. 370Z and Q50 stuff doesn't appear to be compatible. Unless you know a real talented custom fabricator and are willing to take some chances... Right before I bought my 2017, I heard an FX or JX35 (?) that shit fire tearing away from a light. Would have loved to know what he/she had done to it. Good luck and please post any progress on it.
Exactly ! The information is so lost and unheard of which is surprising considering how sleeper the platform we have is ! I have been hunting this for so long and have had few leads but nothing that's 100 % , I will continue searching calling until it gets to a point where ill have to try at least something , of course will keep updated along with other stuff I want to do ! :alien:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Didn’t sound bad 🤔
Thank you ! That was fresh out the shop so maybe the noise will smoothen out some and clean up when you're cruising its chill no drone but if you throw it into gear it's like wow lol temporary setup motorodyne would be the goal !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts