Infiniti QX50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my 2019 QX50 yesterday morning and over these two days, every time I go into the garage, there is a very noticeable fuel smell. Of course, looking under the car or in the engine bay, there is nothing to see. Anyone out there with the same problem ? Of course, it won't be noticeable if you do not have a garage to contain the odor. Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just picked up my 2019 QX50 yesterday morning and over these two days, every time I go into the garage, there is a very noticeable fuel smell. Of course, looking under the car or in the engine bay, there is nothing to see. Anyone out there with the same problem ? Of course, it won't be noticeable if you do not have a garage to contain the odor. Thanks in advance !
I have exact same model but I don’t experience anything like that

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In searching a few other forums, I found a Technical Service bulletin on a line from the venting system for the fuel delivery that has a potential bad "o" ring that may need replacing. The bulletin addressed this issue exactly.....having a strong fuel odor in the garage after shutting down the car.

·
Registered
68 Posts
In searching a few other forums, I found a Technical Service bulletin on a line from the venting system for the fuel delivery that has a potential bad "o" ring that may need replacing. The bulletin addressed this issue exactly.....having a strong fuel odor in the garage after shutting down the car.
Hummmm, I keep mind in garage also, but I never smell anything, and I just filled tank Friday absolutely nothing, I have 97,307 miles on it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of course with any bulletin or recall, not every single vehicle may experience the breakdown of the defective part. But I certainly appreciate everyone's input. Thanks gentlemen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts