Infiniti QX50 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am purchasing a 2016 QX50 with 30K miles, and am trying to decide whether to purchase the Elite extended warranty. Any opinions would be appreciated. Also, anyone know what the actual dealer cost of the warranty is?
Thank you

·
Registered
68 Posts
Are you buying it CPO from a dealer? They'll be able to give you a wrap warranty for relatively little $.

But if its running great, I'd be inclined not to purchase an extended warranty for that car. It is one of the most bulletproof cars Infiniti has ever built. They really don't break much. The engine is rock-sold, and everything else in it has been pretty much the same since at least 2012, and mostly the same since 2008. If we were talking bout QX30's I'd be singing a different tune. But 2016 QX50 is an awesome car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
QX50 Factory Extended Warranty

I just bought a 2019 QX50 Essential and the prices for an Infiniti Elite extended warranty were very high.

Please tell me where to get the best price on an Infiniti extended warranty.

·
Registered
15 Posts
One other thing to consider when thinking about the extended warranty is: will you be keeping the car for an extended time AND be putting the miles on it. Warranties (typically) are of best value when you run them out on mileage rather than time, and when you plan on running the vehicle all the way to the end of the warranty.

Having a warranty on a car with little miles driven over the life of the warranty, or that you plan to trade/sell before the warranty expires becomes a worse deal - especially on such a solid vehicle as this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts