Just wanted to share my experience to see if anyone else is having the same issues. I've been having issues with the below since I bought the car. While the dealership has seemed helpful and sympathetic, my car is still not fixed. Responses are: "we ran a diagnostic and there aren't any codes", "we took it for a test drive and couldn't duplicate issue", to "this is normal", it's NOT normal. Here's the list of issues.
- Dash light with a car and a star comes on and off
- USB charger not working in the front
- Clicking noise from left side dash, randomly started and lasted for 48 hours and randomly stopped. Rear wiper sound when wipers were off
- Apple car play doesn’t always connect, and sometimes if it does, it's not responsive at times. Sometimes when plugged in, phone doesn’t charge
- Car randomly slams on the breaks approximately once a month
- Rear seat belts detector not working. For example, when driving, the alarm warning that a passenger in the rear doesn’t have their seatbelt on will activate, even though there's no passenger. Also, when there is a passenger without a seatbelt on, the alarm doesn't go off.
- Front vents make a clicking noise when switching settings. They say this is normal, but it just started happening, and doesn't always happen. They said they tested 3 cars on the lot and they all do this.
It's been in for service for a total of 14 days so far, and I've only had it for 8 months.
Would love to hear from anyone who also is having these issues. OR am I being too picky? Geesh.