Infiniti QX50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all,
Has anyone experienced AC issues in their QX50 where the temperature goes from cool to warm when you hit 64 degrees on the temp setting? I feel the AC on this vehicle doesn’t run proper. Last year while driving on the highway for like 20min I could suddenly smell that musty air smell like the AC stopped sending cold air. I had to turn off the AC then switch it back on. I’ve tried the recirculating on or off an even tried auto setting no difference I just feel this vehicle doesn’t cool properly especially when it suddenly turns to warm air when you hit 64 degrees.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good day all,
Has anyone experienced AC issues in their QX50 where the temperature goes from cool to warm when you hit 64 degrees on the temp setting? I feel the AC on this vehicle doesn’t run proper. Last year while driving on the highway for like 20min I could suddenly smell that musty air smell like the AC stopped sending cold air. I had to turn off the AC then switch it back on. I’ve tried the recirculating on or off an even tried auto setting no difference I just feel this vehicle doesn’t cool properly especially when it suddenly turns to warm air when you hit 64 degrees.
That’s weird I have 2019 QX50 essential with 96,661 miles on it right now it’s my everyday vehicle, last drove from Chicago to Sedona, Arizona and back Chicago haven’t had any issues with air at all even tho I brought it preowned 🤔 with 13,000 miles did you take it back dealership have them look 👀 it over my only issue with minds is going over railroad tracks 🛤 in morning I get sound from sunroof that’s it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s weird I have 2019 QX50 essential with 96,661 miles on it right now it’s my everyday vehicle, last drove from Chicago to Sedona, Arizona and back Chicago haven’t had any issues with air at all even tho I brought it preowned 🤔 with 13,000 miles did you take it back dealership have them look 👀 it over my only issue with minds is going over railroad tracks 🛤 in morning I get sound from sunroof that’s it
Thanks, I have not brought it in for that issue. Today it’s 50-60 out and she’s working fine. I have to wait u til it gets a lot hotter out to experiment with it. We recently hit only 12,000 miles on it. No sun roof issues with ours the only other issue we had was with the front collision warning having some sort of reflection off of a street sign activates it and hits the breaks on us in this one specific area.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks, I have not brought it in for that issue. Today it’s 50-60 out and she’s working fine. I have to wait u til it gets a lot hotter out to experiment with it. We recently hit only 12,000 miles on it. No sun roof issues with ours the only other issue we had was with the front collision warning having some sort of reflection off of a street sign activates it and hits the breaks on us in this one specific area.
Yea I get that also front sensor detecting something like when I’m at light or even stop 🛑 sign ohhh 😮 you only got 12,000 miles you haven’t broken it in yet 🤣🤣

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I get that also front sensor detecting something like when I’m at light or even stop 🛑 sign ohhh 😮 you only got 12,000 miles you haven’t broken it in yet 🤣🤣
🤣 indeed. It’s my wife’s car, she hates it.
Because of the pandemic we both worked from home and kids were home, so no driving to work or school pickup an drop offs lol. Some good value on it right now, lease is up Next Sept.

·
Registered
68 Posts
🤣 indeed. It’s my wife’s car, she hates it.
Because of the pandemic we both worked from home and kids were home, so no driving to work or school pickup an drop offs lol. Some good value on it right now, lease is up Next Sept.
😳 you leased it we’ll I wouldn’t worry about anything with that it’s going back anyway??🤣🤣 this my work vehicle this is workhorse not bad in snow I only got stuck once 😡

1 - 6 of 6 Posts