Infiniti QX50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a good replacement tire for the 2019 QX50? Mine came with Bridgestone Ecopia 422plus run-flat tires that now have 23k miles and are down to 2/32 tread depth. No shop around me carries a run-flat replacement for this vehicle - not even Costco. The dealer can replace the tires with the same tire (not a great option) at a $50 per tire mark up over the Bridgestone MSRP. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has anyone found a good replacement tire for the 2019 QX50? Mine came with Bridgestone Ecopia 422plus run-flat tires that now have 23k miles and are down to 2/32 tread depth. No shop around me carries a run-flat replacement for this vehicle - not even Costco. The dealer can replace the tires with the same tire (not a great option) at a $50 per tire mark up over the Bridgestone MSRP. Any suggestions?

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/Tire...kipOver=true&minSpeedRating=H&minLoadRating=S

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the recommendations, but mine are 235/55RF19. My 19" rims make it even more difficult. I found that the only tires that were compatible were the same trash tires that came with the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2017 QX50 with 19" factory rims running Kuhmo premium 245/45/19 not a bad tire but not the best avoid touring and try All season sports go to Tire rack on the web they will ship for free you are running a very odd tire size so your options are very limited. BFG compforce 2a plus is a good choice or for the best Michellen Pilot 4's they are expensive biut the best you can run a 255/45/19 and it fits good tires less road noise excellent performance all way round and grip just a little expensive but you get what you pay for why put a $100 tire on a thoroughbred

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the 20 inch wheels and just replaced the bridgestones which were pathetic with the Continental DWS 06 + 245/55/20 and they are 10 x the tire. Didn't even get 20k out of the bridgestones and they were like driving on the rims feeling every pothole and bump in the road. I don't know why a luxury car maker would put such junk on their cars. I had the same tires on my Lexus GS350. The Continentals are excellent so far but it's only been a few hundred miles. I had a couple of sets of the DWS 06's on my Q50 and they were awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts