Infiniti QX50 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 2019 QX50 with 600 miles. I have noticed an intermittent pronounced "thud" in the front floorboard under my left foot. Anyone heard of such nonsense?:|

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it a creaking noise when turning to the left especially on bumps. If the noise developed more then you should bring it to the service department. Mine in Texas develop a sound around 1000 miles and it is actually the front left wheel shock absorber housing to the chassis that cause the noise. It is under work order to be replaced by infiniti, the parts still in backordered.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same issue i have had my 2019 QX50 for about a month now. it has around 1000 miles on it and i hear that noise every once in awhile. it is a loud vibration noise coming from the same spot you are describing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same issue with my new 2019 QX50 with 300 miles. I hear the noise and feel the vibration under my feet. I have a dealer follow up in a week. I will share what they say about it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hear it when I back out of my driveway. The noise comes from the left front. I keep thinking I am driving over the curb or something. Not sure if this is the same thing

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine does it all the time backing out or pulling into my driveway. Sometimes on turns or hitting bumps. It’s really annoying. Of course the dealer can’t duplicate the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts