Infiniti QX50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's more like it!

Anything to increase interior volume and yeah, the smaller engine will definitely work in Infiniti's favor when it comes to fuel economy.

I'd like to see something like this get transferred over. Infiniti really needs something like this to stay competitive in the entry lux crossover segment. If it means extending the wheelbase and adding a smaller engine, I'm all for it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok, almost 7 years after this Longer Wheelbase was introduced . . . .

Here we are . . .

Us owners of the 2016 and 2017 US Sold, Japanese Built, 3.7 ~ 325 HP VQHR V6 Powered, QX50s ~

The ones with added 4 inches of rear seat leg room, 3.5 inches of longer Wheelbase, and almost an inch of added height based on the added ground clearance from the 08 to 15 models

I had an AWD 3.6 powered Vehicle . . . however the rear seat passengers weren't a fan

Wheel Tire Water Vehicle Land vehicle

Oh Yeah . . . Had another AWD 3.6 V6 Powered Vehicle . . .

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

This too was no joy entering or exiting the rear seat . . . .

Had another 3.6 V6 Powered Vehicle that had decent rear seat entry and exit, not AWD . . .

Wheel Tire Cloud Car Vehicle

Then . . . Thanks to Chinese Demand for added Rear Seat Room . . .

Here we are today . . .

Tire Wheel Car Cloud Sky

Whilst the top 3 are gone, but not forgotten . . . . Gotta Say . . . the QX50 offers what I was seeking in the above 3 cars in ONE COMPLETE PACKAGE

Luxury ~ Performance ~ Utility ~ Fun ~ Cool Factor ~ Reliability ~ Power ~ Tech Stuff ~

We got in all now . . .

hApPy Motoring ~
LQQX50

1 - 4 of 4 Posts