Infiniti QX50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
someone reported seeing some on a dealer lot not too long ago, seems like people have been able to order them for some time now

·
Registered
131 Posts
on infinitiusa the QX50 is the only one that hasnt been renamed. QX60, QX70 and QX80 have all been renamed while the QX50 is still referred to as EX. Probably clearing old stock, that or QX50 may be getting the axe because of the new Q30...

·
Registered
15 Posts
on infinitiusa the QX50 is the only one that hasnt been renamed. QX60, QX70 and QX80 have all been renamed while the QX50 is still referred to as EX. Probably clearing old stock, that or QX50 may be getting the axe because of the new Q30...
It should be just a matter of time, i think right now dealers might already have an order guide ready that we can view.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do wonder how the QX50 will fair with the new Q30 but Infiniti new about the Q30 before they renamed the QX50 so if they wanted to axe it they wouldn't have changed the name from the EX.

·
Registered
57 Posts
there's no way the QX50 will get sent to the chopping block because of the new Q30, the Q30 is a unique vehicle that's nothing like anything Infiniti has offered. It's like a mini cross-over but still car-like in many ways, in ways the QX50 can't be like.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is also the QX30 now. Which is apparently based on the Q30.

I would think the Q30 is around the same size as the QX50.

·
Registered
361 Posts
There is also the QX30 now. Which is apparently based on the Q30.

I would think the Q30 is around the same size as the QX50.
Not even close, the Q30 is just a 'hatchback' version of the Q50, something that falls inbetween a QX30 and Q50.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think that was the only documentation or mention of a QX30 from Infiniti

We could be a long time away before we see anything.

·
Registered
361 Posts
i guess its better than nothing. with the lack of info right now we definitely have a long way to go before it happens. but you never know with the detroit show coming up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts