Feature assistance - Infiniti QX50 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-11-2019, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Question Feature assistance

I purchased a 2019 QX50 Essential and am really enjoying the car but there are a few features that have been driving me crazy and maybe some of you have solutions.

1 - Me and my wife just had a baby (reason for buying this car) so when we approach the vehicle while holding her still in the car seat, the front doors unlock via sensors but the rear doors do not and you have to physically look for the keys in your pocket to unlock with key fob. Is there any way to change this feature?
2 - EVERY time I plug in a phone/iPad the car asks me to download a playlist or something like this and then automatically starts playing music from the device, is there any way to disable it from asking this and not play the music?

Thanks for any advice!
post #2 of 2 Old 07-19-2019, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hi SteveG,
1 - you can OPEN the driver door and then press the button on the door handle -OR- as I just discovered there is a setting that you can turn off. something like "selective door unlock".. I turned that off and now all the doors unlock when I go to open the driver's door.
2 - ?? I use the USB plug in the center console for power only. Bluetooth for everything else. - keeps my hands off my phone for safer driving.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page