User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 03-05-2019, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
Eah

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Angry Heater temp control

Have a new 2019 QX50. Like the car a lot relaced 2016 QX50 in nov.
However heater control of heat real issue. If set above 62f it blast hot air recently recorded 94f coming out of vent with heater set at 67f. On another occasion after about 45 minute drive with heater set at 62 measured 69 f in cabin. Brought into service in Dec they tried a reboot issued continued. Brought in again early March they noted issue and dealer said they have seen this on a number of QX50. They have notified infinity waiting for guidance. The loaner I had a 2019;Qx60 had the heater working fine. Has anybody else observed this issue
post #2 of 6 Old 03-06-2019, 06:33 PM

I have exact same issue and my dealership could not fix it either. They contacted Infiniti and were told that AC was working as designed and there was nothing that could be done. It appears be qx50 issue since the dealer encountered same problem with the other cars on the lot
post #3 of 6 Old 03-07-2019, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Eah

My dealer now bringing in tech consultant hopefully it will get resolved.

post #4 of 6 Old 03-14-2019, 01:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It's a Nissan thing

I also have a QX50 but just got it. I have a friend who has a 2018 Nissan Titan and his truck does same exact thing and he was told this was how it was designed. So it must be a Nissan/Infiniti thing. Just run A/C on low and use the fan.
post #5 of 6 Old 03-23-2019, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
Eah

Still waiting for my dealer Harte Infinity and Infinity to get expert to look at . It is not looking promising.
I do not know why they do not investigate in depth to figure out what’s going on or at least go the old route let’s replace this and that.
post #6 of 6 Old 03-27-2019, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Eah

Still waiting for dealer and Infiniti to resolve it. I would tell anybody that said it’s working as designed they need to hire a new designer, because it’s not working like millions of other cars out there nor any car that I have seen before.

I did try running it wth AC on and climate control set to auto. It better but after about an hour drive with temp set at 62 F the air coming out was in mid 70’s a far cry from the setting of 62feven with AC on
post #7 of 6 Old 04-01-2019, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Eah

Not good news seem now to be getting run around from Harte Infinity at least from what the Infinity Consumer Affairs person relayed to me . According to her phone call to the dealer the heater temp is working as it should. Not so by what I have witnessed having the heater sending out hot air Plus 90 with the temp set at 62 and inside car temp measured at mid 70’s with AC on does not seem right to me

To me smells like coverup

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page