Infiniti QX50 Forum banner

Hello from Germany

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RodLex 
#1 ·
I just registered myself here and say Hello to all members. I changed to my 2009 EX 37 after
9 Lexus LS and 3 GS 300 mainly because of the higher seatposition and the better driving comfort against my last GS 300.I love the vivid and durable 3.7 V6 and the "intelligent" gearbox. Here in Germany ist Infiniti a very exotic brand with very few dealers/servicepartners. The price for spareparts and insurance are very high.
Since 3 days we received the news, that Infiniti will stop totally in W - Europe in 2020, a shock for all of us :eek:.We hope that the servicepartners (some Nissan - dealers) will act correctly also in the future for us.

We have here in Germany also an Infiniti-Forum inside the "Nissanboard". Last year we had a meeting in the center of Germany in a romantic small town, this year a friend of me will organize again one, his wife drives a 2014 QX50, he just gave up his M35h for the new KIA Stinger.

#4 ·
Hello all, I changed my '09 EX 37 with 176000 km against a '13 EX 37 with only 63000 km, it is the GT Premium model with the complete goodies including a heater , which you can use when the car does not run (I don't know the English name for it). The car is like new in beautiful midnight garnet colour.

RodLex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.