Extended Warranty - Infiniti QX50 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-10-2019, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Extended Warranty

I am purchasing a 2016 QX50 with 30K miles, and am trying to decide whether to purchase the Elite extended warranty. Any opinions would be appreciated. Also, anyone know what the actual dealer cost of the warranty is?
Thank you
post #2 of 6 Old 04-10-2019, 11:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sent you a PM with info on who I got the best pricing from when I purchased my Infiniti Extended Protection Plan.
post #3 of 6 Old 04-12-2019, 12:09 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Are you buying it CPO from a dealer? They'll be able to give you a wrap warranty for relatively little $.

But if its running great, I'd be inclined not to purchase an extended warranty for that car. It is one of the most bulletproof cars Infiniti has ever built. They really don't break much. The engine is rock-sold, and everything else in it has been pretty much the same since at least 2012, and mostly the same since 2008. If we were talking bout QX30's I'd be singing a different tune. But 2016 QX50 is an awesome car.

I'm a salesperson at an
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in the Bay Area. Since many interweb jockeys think all salesmen are untruthful scum, certain users here suggested I put in a signature so you can completely disregard everything I say. YMMV.

You can PM or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
if you are around Northern California and want help with your Infiniti purchase decision.

I currently drive a Red Sport Q50 AWD. Wife has a '19 QX50 w/ ProActive. New QX50 likely my next vehicle when Q50 lease comes up.

post #4 of 6 Old 05-01-2019, 05:11 PM

QX50 Factory Extended Warranty

I just bought a 2019 QX50 Essential and the prices for an Infiniti Elite extended warranty were very high.

Please tell me where to get the best price on an Infiniti extended warranty.
post #5 of 6 Old 05-01-2019, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
PM sent
post #6 of 6 Old 05-01-2019, 08:14 PM

One other thing to consider when thinking about the extended warranty is: will you be keeping the car for an extended time AND be putting the miles on it. Warranties (typically) are of best value when you run them out on mileage rather than time, and when you plan on running the vehicle all the way to the end of the warranty.

Having a warranty on a car with little miles driven over the life of the warranty, or that you plan to trade/sell before the warranty expires becomes a worse deal - especially on such a solid vehicle as this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page