Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Bay Area & Tahoe, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
5) Why are the temp controls two up/down buttons instead of a dial? Makes no sense.
6) Why do I need to go through two presses to turn on the steering wheel heater? There was a dedicated button on the Murano.
7) When I make a phone call on my phone, why doesn't the screen switch to the phone screen? I haven't tested this with receiving a call.
8) The surround view camera is not as clear or colorful as the Murano's.
8) And, most concerning, when I step slowly on the accelerator at speeds of around 15-20 mph, I hear a light "knocking sound". I just got the car yesterday from a dealer 60 minutes away. There is a service center from a closer dealer 10 minutes away but I really don't want to have to go already after one day. Hopefully someone has an easy answer?
I got a great deal on this car and think it was actually cheaper than a 2019 Murano (when it comes out) would be.